搜尋

8/6 Pokemon GO 外掛消息

[複製連結]
Xemonx3388 ( Lv.30 大天使 ) 發表於 2016-8-6 13:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

在某個付費外掛網站中今天早些前發表

If you decide to join the discord please read. I am not a programmer (disclaimer) but I saw the discord getting flooded by a lot of other non-programmers. Most of which were not helping the conversation and asking repeat-questions. I made a summary answering some repeat questions, but this is primarily an update to the community now.
The discord is made private you can request entry with one of the mods but you need to state your qualifications. We are looking for people with an "arm assembly reverse engineering background".

pokemon-go-logo2.jpg

SUMMARY/UPDATES
API stopped accepting requests from any sources which are not the actual client. The API needs a value "unknown 6", this value was already in the API in previous versions, but now the server is validating it. Only the actual client can create a valid "unknown6". We dont actually 100% know that it is indeed "unknown6" that is being validated, but it would make sense since its a big piece of data which isnt recreateable.
It is not as easy as locating where any updates made changes because the unknown6 was already being calculated and sent in previous versions but not validated by the server.
It doesnt really matter exactly what values go into the unknown6. *****ing/bruteforcing the code is impossible because the key alone wouldnt do it. We need to get to the piece of code that makes "unknown6". The key and the way to calculate unknown6 is somewhere within the code and were trying to find it.
We are trying to locate where the app calculates unknown6 in order to be able to recreate out own valid unknown6"s. If we do that we have a working API again.
This is hard because parts of the code are not easily accessible. We need people that can decompile and document parts of the code!
GMT +1, 14:00 - Breakthrough? The programmers think they have found where unknown6 is created. Now the it still needs to be recreated and hope it actually works, that unknown6 really is what broke the code.
GMT +1, 14:30 - The dev discord has gone private due to people claiming the breakthrough as their own. They are still working doubletime on it! I am locked out on the discord too, so no more updates from me I guess. They let me in (16:20).
Unknown6 is indeed related to API changes, meaning our worst fear is not true. That would be when we would be able to recreate the unknown6, but that was not what broke the API. In that case everything we did would be worthless. We are on the right track.
GMT +1, 16:30 - The stuff being done is very technical. From my understanding we know where unknown6"s core is created. From there we are able to see what inputs it takes and which functions it calls for further encryption. We are in a steady process of uncovering more steps of unknown6 it"s creation. We"ve still got some steps to do..
GMT +1, 18:00 - Some important part of the encryption method has been decompiled, meaning we can now read it, and run the code through the decompilation when the other parts of the encryption have been found.
GMT +1, 19:30 - One step closer to fully determining the input.
GMT +1, 20:30 - Breaktrough #2: Two pieces of the unknown6 creation-code got linked together. We figured out where the encryption is called. As mentioned earlier we have the decompiled encryption.
GMT +1, 21:15 - We now need to do 2 things:
Get the decompiled encryption into a usable state. The encryption is a custom encryption and the decompiled file was over 200 pages long. People are working on it and it is not the hardest part but it has to be done. (slow but steady)
Figure out the last pieces of input, this could prove to be the difficult part. There is 3-4 fields remaining and every field that we figure out is a minor breakthrough.
GMT +1, 22:30 - No news, other than "they are working on it", but I thought I"d write something anyways, a reflection on the last 24 hours.
It has been facinating to see the devs from this sub work together to ***** the unknown6. This is the same thing Ingress-hackers never defeated. But the POGO-dev community is bigger. I have seen people work on it 20 hours out of the 24 that the API-change is live. /u/keyphact hasnt slept for 40 (seriously go to sleep). These people are tirelessly, determined. I feel like we can do this.
We found the core creation place of unknown6 in mere hours. The encryptionfunctions were decompiled and the place where its called has been found. 10% of the input and the usability of the encryptionfunctions is whats left. Were so close, yet so far away. Will we solve this?
GMT +1, 23:30 (sorry wrong timestamp previously) - We have much of the encryption understood. We however still dont know, how exactly the input is stored (protobuffer), this issue is very complicated. This is needed to track down the remaining inputfields.
GMT +1, 01:30 - We"ve got the encryption fully working (although we dont fully understand it)! You could call this breakthrough #3. The primary thing we are working on is getting the protobuffer.
This is a journey for me also. It is hard to keep up with what the devs are doing. What is a "protobuf format" for example? I am told it sits between the input and the encryption. It takes the inputvalues, rearranges them and sends them off for encryption. Like a blueprint for the inputdata.
Now we have the encryptionpart fully working, but we cannot backtrack to the input because we dont know how the blueprint arranged the inputvalues. Therefore we are making our own blueprint (protobuf-format)! Backtracking one step at a time. As we work on our protobuff format the input will become clear hopefully.                                                

大致上意思是說:

大家正在看啥

看板相關主題

POKEMON GO 外掛 支持 0.47 API - 新版中文掛機外掛 Eternal bot v0.99k - 12/2更新

更新內容如下: 更新日誌:- 修復保存坐標功能;- 添加信息孵雞蛋;- 修復pokestop搶劫;- 修復醒目的機會;- 添加路徑對話框;- 添加好友支票獎勵;- 更新語言; 支援繁體中文- 按日期排序添加存儲口袋妖怪; 雙版本下 ...

PokemonGoTool 2.9.1 最新版寶可夢線上狙擊工具外掛 支援抓百變怪

PokemonGoTool 2.9.1 最新版寶可夢線上狙擊工具外掛 支援抓百變怪 版本已更新至2.9.1!百變怪可以抓取了! 增加解決小磁怪!令外掛更安全! 完美中文界面!全球精靈掃描!一鍵狙擊! 下載: PokemonGoTool ...

12.1 寶可夢雷達地圖「大家找寶貝」 正式關閉 !!!

許多Pokemon GO的玩家相當依賴「第三方雷達」來抓稀有寶貝,但10月初精靈寶可夢官方全面封鎖寵物地圖,當時玩家們一片愁雲慘霧,其中包含台灣人最愛用的兩大雷達之一「大家找寶貝」。該雷達於11月初才重開,結果 ...

重訊 !! 最好用的大家找寶貝 POKEMON精靈雷達地圖 不關站了 12/3 作者聲明

聲明內容: 這三天的時間我們還是沒有放棄,一直在找解決方案 很幸運的有了重大突破,我們找到了一套新的演算法,不只可以維持大面積掃描,還可以大幅度降低驗證碼的觸發,雖然降低了,但是還是有相當成本的支 ...

[12/1] POKEMON GO 唯一0.47API 脫機外掛 Eternalbot v0.99J 更新

[12/1] POKEMON GO 唯一0.47API 脫機外掛 Eternalbot v0.99J 更新 也有人說這個掛還未破 解 .47的API 外掛風險請自行負責.... 重要更新可以直接於畫面上進行小磁怪驗證 Changelog: - Normalize captcha so ...

POKEMON GO 狙擊小幫手外掛 中文版 2.91 最新12/2更新 ! 免費全球掃描狙擊精靈列表外掛

POKEMON GO 狙擊小幫手 中文版 2.91 最新12/2更新 ! 免費狙擊精靈列表外掛 1.api版本0.45 2.增加新加坡部分地圖坐標,和優化香港和台灣坐標 3.可以驗證掃描出來的百變怪,可以狙擊百變怪 4.增加掃描提示,可以 ...

POKEMONGO 官方改版 !! 精靈追蹤功能升級..這次不止美國,全球地區擴大升級

POKEMONGO 官方改版 !! 精靈追蹤功能升級..這次不止美國,全球地區擴大升級 POKEMONGO 官方改版 !! 精靈追蹤功能升級..這次不止美國, 全球地區擴大升級 介紹:

【轉貼】絕對時期就靠這兩個POKEMON GO外掛讓玩家一路升到40等級封頂

絕對時期就靠這兩個POKEMON GO外掛讓玩家一路升到40等級封頂 雙外掛 第一個外掛:fly gps 第二個外掛:右手食指 11/28日,小弟升到40級了,就靠上面這兩個外掛,沒被紫過,沒看過小磁怪。 很巧的,在10/28,也就是 ...

12/6 大家找寶貝 地圖網站 再度重啟

12/6 14:40 地圖重新開啟~ 不過高雄的伺服器資料重整中~要稍晚才能恢復~ 謝謝

12/1 免JB 目前IPHONE 可用於API_0.47,最好用防鎖帳號 Go++v1.17.0 懶人版外掛

免JB 目前IPHONE 可用於API_0.47,最好用防鎖帳號 Go++v1.17.0 懶人版外掛 提供所謂的懶人版:Poke Go++版 【Go++的ipa檔案取自 Official Pokémon Go ++ 社群 discord】 (These origianl ipa files are from the discord community of the Official

回覆 使用道具

複製專屬你的推廣連結:發至FB與各論壇宣傳:累積點數換GP商品 & 藍鑽
每五點閱率就可以兌換藍鑽積分或遊戲點卡 夢遊推廣文章換GP商品
loccitane1 ( Lv.0 未簡訊驗證會員 ) 發表於 2016-8-6 13:49 | 顯示全部樓層
好想可以再用呀!!!
回覆 使用道具
ssaa4123 ( Lv.10 見習生 ) 發表於 2016-8-6 17:41 | 顯示全部樓層
我再等了 忍耐 忍耐!
:@
回覆 使用道具
ssaa4123 ( Lv.10 見習生 ) 發表於 2016-8-6 17:41 | 顯示全部樓層
我再等了 忍耐 忍耐!