• Camera Lock
  • Show player selections
  • Enable observer panel
  • Watch player camera
  • Auto start (auto-mine & auto-train)
  • Award achievements
  • Camera zoom out
Hotkeys:
F5 (or Ctrl + F5) - Toggle 3 state maphack off, lite and full.
F8 - Toggle camera lock off and on.

Commands: (Don't work in game lobby)
/mh # - Set maphack to off(1), lite(2) or full(3).
/aa # - Award achievement. (Use 'Achievements.txt' to get id)
/wp # - Watch player camera. (use /list to get player id)
/wp - Toggle watch player camera off.
/as - Toggle auto start on/off.
/ss - Toggle show player selections on/off.
/pf - Toggle player filtering for observer panel on/off.
/list - Get a list of players in-game with player id.
/win - Win instantly against A.I. (Only works when playing a solo game!)
/cheat - Gives you lots of minerals, gas and supply. (Only works when playing a solo game!)

Detailed information:
-
Warden protection
If you don't know what Warden is, read this. I will not go into details with how my protection works or what techniques I have used to help prevent detection, but know that it's there and working to protect you. If your game closes when the hack is being loaded or just after entering a game lobby, then the protection probably failed and ended up closing starcraft. If this continues to happen for you, then report it to me so I can can make the changes to my warden protection and fix the problem.
-
Latest version checker
Checks for the latest version of ValiantChaos Maphack and will alert you if there is at the login screen.
-
Configurable hotkeys
Open the file VCMH.ini and edit the key code value to what you want. Key code values can be found here.
-
3 state maphack
Enables sounds and selections under fog of war, able to view what you enemy is building when something is selected and shows zerg creep along with all units on mini-map and main-map. Selections made under fog of war are all client sided, so they won't be saved into the replay.
-
Camera lock
This feature locks the camera x/y coordinates and current selected in position for replay viewing so you can take a look at your enemy without worry. Also, all future selections while on are client sided and not saved into the replay. Automatically turns off when you try using any of your units in case you accidently leave it on.
-
Show player selections
Shows player selections for everyone in game with a broken circle around the selected and in color.
-
Enable observer panel
Enables the replay observer panel that's located at the top left of screen. To change the display mode using one of the hotkeys you will need to hold down the Ctrl key. That way it won't interfere with any unit button hotkeys or anything else. With Units and Production display all allied players will be filtered out so only enemy is shown, this will help make things easier when viewing and can be toggle on or off with the chat command or in configuration file. Always enabled is local player filtering for Resources, Units and Production which helps make viewing a bit easier.
-
Watch player camera
Watch the camera movement of any player in real time, it also works like camera lock so everything is client sided and not saved into the replay.
-
Auto start
Automatically sends workers to mine minerals and trains 1 worker when the game starts. Also it will only work if the main building and units are visible on your screen, just to be safe.
-
Award achievements
Award yourself with nearly any achievement, use 'Achievements.txt' to get the id of the one you want. I really don't know how safe this is to use, so I recommend using it with great caution and at your own risk. I suggest don't go stupid and award yourself with everything or achievements that don't match up with your stats, because it will look obvious you have hacked them and may get banned. Also for campaign achievements (from #106 onwards), you will need to be in campaign mode so the achievement data is loaded.
-
Camera zoom out
An extra 5 more zoom outs have been added for your camera, use the mouse wheel and page up/down keys like normal except you will need to hold down the Ctrl key to begin the first zoom out. If your playing ranked matches it's probably best to only zoom out once or not at all, otherwise it can look suspicious in replays selecting units out side of your camera view.
--

Changes for v1.1.2
- Added player filtering for observer panel with 'pf' command to toggle on/off (Units and Production will only show enemy)
- Fixed the problem that resulted in this hack being detected

vcmh1.jpg

vcmh1.jpg

VCMaphack112.rar

80.41 KB, 下載次數: 76

大家正在看啥

收藏收藏 分享文章到FB上分享
複製專屬你的推廣連結:發至FB與各論壇宣傳:累積點數換GP商品 & 藍鑽
每五點閱率就可以兌換藍鑽積分或遊戲點卡 夢遊推廣文章換GP商品
 樓主| 路易安納 ( Lv.30 大天使 ) 發表於 2010-10-18 16:06:11 | 只看該作者
Instructions:

* 運行 Loader.exe,在星際爭霸 2關閉下

* 玩得開心玩!

Features:
     * Warden Protection
    * Configurable hotkeys
    * 3 State Maphack
    * Camera Lock
    * Show player selections
    * Enable observer panel
    * Watch player camera
    * Auto start (auto-mine & auto-train)
    * Award achievements
    * Camera zoom out

*守護者的保護
    *可配置的熱鍵
    * 3國 Maphack
    *相機鎖
    *顯示播放器的選擇
    *啟用觀察員小組
    *播放器觀看相機
    *自動啟動(自動地雷及汽車列車)
    *成就獎
    *相機縮小

Hotkeys:
F5 (or Ctrl + F5) - Toggle 3 state maphack off, lite and full.
F5鍵(或Ctrl + F5鍵) - 切換 3國 maphack關閉,Lite和完整。
F8 - Toggle camera lock off and on.
F8鍵 - 切換和關閉相機鎖。

Commands: (Don't work in game lobby)
/mh # - Set maphack to off(1), lite(2) or full(3).
/aa # - Award achievement. (Use 'Achievements.txt' to get id)
/wp # - Watch player camera. (use /list to get player id)
/wp - Toggle watch player camera off.
/as - Toggle auto start on/off.
/ss - Toggle show player selections on/off.
/list - Get a list of players in-game with player id.
回覆 使用道具 檢舉
孤寂 ( Lv.20 天使 ) 發表於 2010-10-18 16:53:36 | 只看該作者
不知道會不會有被封的危險
回覆 使用道具 檢舉
louis5213 ( Lv.10 見習生 ) 發表於 2010-10-19 13:42:39 | 只看該作者
不知道會不會有被封的危險  3q~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回覆 使用道具 檢舉
dikn0902 ( Lv.10 見習生 ) 發表於 2010-10-19 17:59:15 | 只看該作者
這是最新的?
回覆 使用道具 檢舉
acer8888888 ( Lv.10 見習生 ) 發表於 2011-1-16 17:11:17 | 只看該作者
滿缺星海爭霸輔助~
回覆 使用道具 檢舉
i16f3 ( Lv.10 見習生 ) 發表於 2011-1-16 17:15:16 | 只看該作者
萬分感謝呀~
回覆 使用道具 檢舉
acer8888888 ( Lv.10 見習生 ) 發表於 2011-2-13 17:12:07 | 只看該作者
不知道能不能用
回覆 使用道具 檢舉
acer8888888 ( Lv.10 見習生 ) 發表於 2011-2-17 19:42:24 | 只看該作者
好缺外ㄍㄨㄚˋ...........................................................................................................................
回覆 使用道具 檢舉
mens0124 ( Lv.10 見習生 ) 發表於 2011-2-26 09:59:57 | 只看該作者
希望可以使用~~
回覆 使用道具 檢舉

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 加入會員

本版積分規則

Copyright (C) 2010-2020 夢遊電玩論壇

廣告合作:請直接聯繫我們,並附上您預刊登位置的預算。  

快速回覆 返回頂端 返回清單