通知這文章過時或找檔案 發表主題

CSGO 線上透視輔助 - EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v7.1 [public] - rage/legit

[複製連結]
o122334234 ( Lv.50 智天使 ) 發表於 2016-1-7 17:26:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

0MsVSdx.jpg
Features:
- Triggerbot - autofire or hold key mode, changeable delay
- Aim assist - works with automatic weapons
- Aimlock - selects the enemy closest to your crosshair and locks onto him. Works well with any weapon, especially the deagle and snipers =)
- GlowESP (wallhack) - teammates (green), enemies (red), blue (vulnerable enemies - not having a firearm equipped, flashed or out of ammo)
- Radarhack
- No flash hack
- Bunny hop

Keys:
- Left ALT - hold LALT to lock onto an enemy
- SPACE - hold SPACE to use bunny hop
- MOUSE5 (a side button on gaming mice) and MMB (middle mouse button) - triggerbot hold keys

- F6 - cycle through triggerbot modes (autofire, hold key, disabled - default)
- SHIFT+F6 - cycle through triggerbot delays (10, 30 - default, 50, 80, 110, 140)
- F7 - toggle aim assist
- SHIFT+F7 - toggle aim assist mode (rage/legit)
- F8 - toggle aimlock
- SHIFT+F8 - toggle aimlock target (head/chest)
- F9 - toggle GlowESP
- SHIFT+F9 - toggle radar hack
- F10 - toggle no flash hack
- F11 - toggle bunny hop

If there's a conflict with your in-game binds, just change your binds, press ESCape to get into the game menu or alt-tab out whenever you want to reconfigure the cheat.

Info:
- all offsets are updated automatically (pattern scanning) - a minor CS:GO update won't break the cheat and it might work with non-steam CS:GO too
- works in fullscreen and windowed modes
- disable your antivirus or add an exception if it detects this cheat as a virus. The mods who approve the file manually scan the file to make sure it's clean so you don't have to worry
- if the hack doesn't work, try clicking the 'Unblock' button in the .exe's properties (screenshot). Running the hack with administrator rights might sort it out, too.
- Windows XP is not supported. Upgrade your OS if possible

Warnings:
- this is a public version of the cheat, so use it at your own risk. VAC bans are delayed. There's no way to tell that the cheat is actually undetected.
- cheating blatantly in competitive will get you Overwatch banned. Don't overdo it! Casual/Demolition/Deathmatch/Arms Race/Community servers aren't Overwatched, so you can go crazy there =)
- if you've been banned, make sure it isn't OW and you haven't used other cheats lately so that you don't confuse other users

FAQ:
Q: Who are you and why should I try your cheat?
A: I used to release the most popular public cheat in the summer of 2015. I stopped in September 2015 due to personal reasons, but now I'm back to releasing my cheat. If enough people like it, I won't stop updating it anytime soon.

Q: The hack doesn't work with the non-steam CS:GO version I'm using. Can you fix it?
A: My primary focus is the latest official Steam CS:GO version. I'm doing my best to support older non-steam versions too, but only if it doesn't make the hack worse for Steam users. If the hack doesn't work, just try and update your non-steam CS:GO to a later version.

Q: Could you add [a new feature], please?
A: Not very likely.

Q: What are your priorities when you develop the hack?
A: User friendly, not bloated, stable, responsive, using as little system resources as possible (FPS drops are NOT cool) and fun to use.

Virus scans:
Virustotal (2/55 [06/01/2016])
Jotti (0/21 [06/01/2016])

changes from v7.0 to v7.1:
- a new hack signature

If you have any questions, send me a private message or add me on Steam. I can't tell you if the public hack is UD though.

下載:

所有站內附件皆會附上安全掃描報告
請會員查看純淨度百分比後判斷使用

相關檔案須知:
取得檔案前,請先詳細閱讀文章內容
避免不必要錯誤與誤會發生。
也可多參考文章討論樓層內容
了解附件檔案相關討論資訊。

大家正在看啥

回覆 使用道具 檢舉
複製專屬你的推廣連結:發至FB與各論壇宣傳:累積點數換GP商品 & 藍鑽
每五點閱率就可以兌換藍鑽積分或遊戲點卡 夢遊推廣文章換GP商品